GeForce GTX 1650 D6 OC 4G (New Open Box)
Price exc VAT:
- NVIDIA Turing architecture and GeForce Experience
- Powered by GeForce GTX 1650
- 80mm unique blade fan
- 170 mm compact card size
- 4GB GDDR6 Memory
- 30 Day RTB warranty
GeForce GTX 1650 D6 OC 4G
Featuring concurrent execution of floating point and integer operations, adaptive shading technology, and a new unified memory architecture with twice the cache of its predecessor, Turing shaders enable awesome performance increases on today’s games. Get 1.4X power efficiency over previous generation for a faster, cooler and quieter gaming experience that take advantage of Turing’s advanced graphics features.
GIGABYTE CUSTOM-DESIGNED COOLING SYSTEM
GIGABYTE Custom-designed cooling system features a 80mm unique blade fan, delivering an effective heat dissipation capacity for higher performance at lower temperatures.
COMPACT SIZE FOR EASY INSTALLATION
With less than 170mm in length, the graphics card can be easily installed in any small chassis.
UNIQUE BLADE FAN
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface, effectively enhancing the airflow.
Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
LOW POWER LOSS
Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
FRIENDLY PCB DESIGN
Fully automated production process ensures top quality of the circuit boards and eliminates sharp protrusions of the solder connectors seen on the conventional PCB surface. This friendly design prevents your hands from getting cut or inadvertently damaging components when making your build.
IN TOTAL COMMAND
The interface and functionality of the software is subject to each model.
The cutting edge intuitive interface allows you to adjust the clock speed, voltage, fan performance and power target in real-time according to your game’s requirements.
Order your GeForce GTX 1650 D6 OC 4G Graphics Card today with Regensys IT Ltd
- Graphics Processing: GeForce GTX 1650
Core Clock: 1635 MHz (Reference Card: 1590 MHz)
CUDA® Cores: 896
Memory Clock: 12000 MHz
Memory Size: 4 GB
Memory Type: GDDR6
Memory Bus: 128 bit
Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 192 GB/s
Card Bus: PCI-E 3.0 x 16
Digital max resolution: 7680x4320
Card size: L=153 W=116 H=36 mm
PCB Form: ATX
Recommended PSU: 300W
Power Connectors: N/A
Output: DisplayPort 1.4 *1, HDMI 2.0b *1, DVI-D *1
SLI Support: No
Accessories: Quick guide
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.